ENGLISH WINE WEEK 28 MAY – 5 JUNE
English Wine Week starts just in time for the bank holiday weekend, so what a great excuse to taste the wonderful wine our country has to offer. You can find English wines in the Hever Shop and at the Hever Castle Golf Club and the 5-star luxury bed and breakfast.
The Hever Shop stocks the wonderful Chapel Down and Biddenden wines, both of which have vineyards locally in Kent. Over the last few years, English wines have taken the international spotlight, and as Kent is located just 90 miles north of the Champagne region it’s no surprise that these wines are award-winning.
For anyone intrigued for a taste, there will be wine tasting in the Hever Shop on Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th and Monday 30th May. If any of the tipples take your fancy there is 20%* off all English wines this week.**
At the Hever Castle Golf Club, cool down from a day on the greens with a glass of Chapel Down’s finest (10% off at the golf club this week only) or make your stay in the luxury bed and breakfast that little bit more special with a bottle of English wine – there are plenty to choose from, see full wine list below.
Celebrate English Wine Week with us and take a bottle home (20% off) to remember your quintessentially English day at Hever Castle.
Hever Shop wine list:
- Biddenden Gribble Bridge Sparkling Rosé 2010
- Biddenden Gribble Bridge Sparkling White 2009
- Biddenden Gribble Bridge White 2013 – Ortega Dry
- Chapel Down Sparkling English Rose
- Chapel Down Vintage Reserve Brut
- Chapel Down Union Red 2014
- Chapel Down Flint Dry
Hever Castle Bed and Breakfast wine list:
- Primrose Hill from Chapel Down Brut Prestige, England
- Chapel Down Rosé Brut NV, England
- Bolney Estate Foxhole Vineyard Pinot Gris 2014, England
- Bolney Estate Pinot Noir 2013/14, England
Whilst we hope a merry time is had by all, please note:
* annual members: 20% off all English wines inclusive of annual member discount.
** while stocks last.