Christmas Tickets NOW ON SALE FOR GENERAL RELEASE
Tickets for Hever Castle’s Christmas events are now on sale!
You’ve sung them in church, at school, or with friends and family and you know all of their words by heart, but do you know the stories behind some of the best-known Christmas carols?
The ever popular Twilight Christmas events also return, so you can witness the enchantment of the Castle and gardens festooned with fabulous colours and twinkling lights.
- The History of Christmas Carols – (pre-booking optional)
- The History of Christmas Carols with Father Christmas – SOLD OUT
- Twilight Christmas tickets – SOLD OUT
- Twilight Christmas with Father Christmas – SOLD OUT
All tickets to visit Father Christmas in his Grotto and Twilight Christmas must be pre-booked.
Daytime The History of Christmas Carols do not need to be booked in advance unless you wish to book tickets for daytime visits to Father Christmas.
Please read the important information below before booking.
N.B. Hever Castle & Gardens is closed on 27 & 28 November, and 4 & 5 December.
- Children visiting the Grotto require tickets for Father Christmas plus admission tickets. Advanced booking is essential and we will ask the name, age and gender of each child so that they can receive an appropriate gift.
- Your booking time is the time you are required to arrive at the Grotto, not your booked time with Father Christmas. This is allocated by Mother Christmas on a first come first served basis when you arrive at the Grotto. Only 2 adults will be permitted into the Grotto per booking.
- You should arrive in the grounds at least 30 mins before your visit with Father Christmas (15 mins for Twilight Christmas). If you miss your slot you may be asked to try again later but may risk not being able to see Father Christmas at all.
- To enjoy the full experience we recommend you allow 3 hours for your visit. Attractions, shops and eateries will start closing before the final exit time.
- As much of this experience is outdoors we recommend you wrap up warm and pop on your wellies or suitable shoes.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Always check details before travelling. Hever Castle reserves the right to close all or part of the castle and grounds and to change or cancel activities and events.
- Tesco Clubcard Vouchers, RHS, HHA, Visit Kent 2-for-1 and Gardeners’ World offers are not valid during the Christmas event (also ATAK and complimentary tickets for Twilight Christmas).
- If you are an Annual Member: please select this ticket type. You will need your membership number to complete your purchase and you will also need to produce a valid membership card on entry. Failure to provide a valid membership card will mean that you will be charged the full rate prior to your visit or on entry. Annual Members cannot book for non-members, other than those under 5 years, until the 14 September.
- If you are a B&B Guest: please contact the Estate Office to make your booking – call 01732 865224 09:00 – 17:30. You will also need to produce a valid ticket on entry.
- Standard charges apply to visitors with disabilities, general admission for carers is free of charge. Please select the ‘Carer’ ticket type. Proof of disability will be requested, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper.