Christmas Tickets FOR GENERAL RELEASE
Tickets for Hever Castle’s Christmas events are now on sale.
This Christmas we will be taking you on a magical journey down the rabbit hole and into the enchanting world of Alice in Wonderland. During the day you will be met with beautifully decorated Castle rooms, welcoming log fires and twinkling Christmas trees.
Outside in the grounds follow the whimsical Alice in a Christmas Wonderland themed interactive trail and wander through the illuminated gardens as dusk falls.
Bring the children to see Father Christmas at Hever Castle, enjoy relaxed Christmas shopping in the Gift Shops, and sample delicious festive food in the restaurants.
The ever popular Twilight Christmas events also return, so you can witness the enchantment of the Castle and gardens festooned with fabulous colours and twinkling lights.
Daytime tickets do not need to be booked in advance, unless you wish to book tickets for daytime visits to Father Christmas.
Please read the important information below before booking.
HOW TO GUIDES
- How to book – Daytime Christmas Tickets
- How to book – Daytime & Father Christmas Tickets
- How to book – Twilight Christmas Tickets
- How to book – Twilight & Father Christmas Tickets
- Advanced booking is essential
- Children visiting the Grotto require tickets for Father Christmas plus admission tickets. All adults require admission tickets.
- Only 2 adults per group due to the size of the log cabin (Maximum 5 persons per group).
- We will ask the name of each child to make the experience as special as possible.
- We will ask the age of each child so that they can receive an appropriate gift.
- Your booking time is the time you are required to arrive at the Grotto, not your booked time with Father Christmas. This is allocated by Mother Christmas on a first come first served basis when you arrive at the Grotto. Please do not arrive at the Grotto before this time.
- You should arrive in the grounds at least 30 minutes before your visit with Father Christmas. If you miss your slot you may be asked to try again later but may risk not being able to see Father Christmas at all.
- Only 2 adults per group due to the size of the workshop (Maximum 5 persons per group).
- To enjoy the full experience of Christmas at Hever Castle we recommend you allow 3 hours for your visit. Attractions, shops and eateries will start closing before the final exit time.
- As much of this experience is outdoors we recommend you wrap up warm and pop on your wellies or suitable shoes.
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All members of your party require admission tickets.
- Tickets must be booked online.
- Tickets for children cannot be purchased alone. At least one adult must be included in your party.
- Tickets will remain in your basket for 20 mins for you to complete your purchase. After this time they will automatically go back on sale.
- Please note your booking reference when it appears on the screen. If you do not receive an email confirmation please read our Christmas FAQs for further instruction.
- Always check details before travelling. Hever Castle reserves the right to close all or part of the Castle, grounds, catering outlets and activities, and to change or cancel events.
- Tesco Clubcard Vouchers, RHS, Historic Houses, Visit Kent 2-for-1 and Gardeners’ World offers are not valid during the Christmas event.
- Annual Members
Daytime Christmas Castle & Gardens admission is free to Annual Members but you will be asked to include your membership number to complete your purchase. You will also need to produce a valid membership card on entry. Failure to provide a valid membership card will mean that you will be charged the full rate prior to your visit or on entry. Annual Members cannot book for non members, other than those under 5 years, until the 18 September.
Standard charges apply to visitors with accessible needs, general admission for carers is free of charge. For carers in your party, please enter the voucher code XMASCARER into the box when making your booking. Proof of disability will be requested on admission, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper. Failure to provide proof will mean that you will be charged the full rate on entry.
- B&B Guests staying during the Christmas event
There is no need to book admission tickets, you will be given these on arrival. After making your room reservation you will be sent an email containing details for how to pre-book to visit Father Christmas should you wish to do so.