We’re giving one of you the chance to win a one-night stay in the luxury Bed & Breakfast to experience the first signs of spring at Hever Castle, with over 70,000 Snowdrops planted across the grounds!
Hever Castle Bed & Breakfast Competition Terms and Conditions:
- For a chance to win, like and comment on the official Facebook post saying why you would like to win a one-night stay in the Hever Castle Bed & Breakfast.
- The winner will be selected at random.
- The deadline for entries is 10am GMT on Friday 9 February 2018. The winner will be notified via Facebook after this time.
- The prize consists of a voucher for a one-night stay in a Feature room at the Hever Castle Bed & Breakfast, valid for six months. Prize covers up to two guests sharing one room. Room booking is subject to availability and to redeem the prize, the room must be booked directly by calling 01732 861800 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize:
- Will be sent to the winner in the post
- Has no monetary value
- Cannot be transferred or exchanged
- Must not be re-sold
- Is subject to availability
- Can be shipped worldwide unless otherwise stated
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry with no notice at our absolute discretion including but not limited to it being unsuitable or inappropriate.
- Hever Castle & Gardens is not responsible for any travel costs.
- Employees of Hever Castle & Gardens are not permitted to enter the competition.
The competition will be conducted via Hever Castle’s Facebook account – Hever Castle & Gardens
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook. By entering you agree that Facebook has no liability to you in respect of this competition.
By entering this competition you agree to accept these competition rules.
Hever Castle Ltd. reserves the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.
Please contact us if you have any further queries about the Hever Castle B&B Facebook competition.
Read more about the bed and breakfast.