FACEBOOK OUTDOOR CINEMA COMPETITION T&CS
- The Facebook Outdoor Cinema Competition will run from Monday 3 August to Thursday 6 August 2020.
- For a chance to win 2 tickets and parking to a viewing of your choice simply LIKE and COMMENT on the Facebook competition post.
- The winner will be announced on Thursday 6 August after 10am.
- The winner will win 2 x outdoor cinema tickets and 1 x parking ticket.
- will be emailed to the winner
- has no monetary value
- cannot be transferred or exchanged
- must not be re-sold
- Subject to availability
- This competition is only open to those that live in the UK
- Entrants must be 16 or over.
- Hever Castle & Gardens is not responsible for any travel costs.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry with no notice at our absolute discretion including but not limited to it being unsuitable or inappropriate.
- Employees of Hever Castle & Gardens are not permitted to enter the competition.
The Outdoor Cinema Competition will be conducted via Hever Castle’s Facebook account – Hever Castle & Gardens
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering you agree that Instagram has no liability to you in respect of this competition.
By entering this competition you agree to accept these competition rules.
Hever Castle Ltd. reserves the right to cancel/vary the prize without notice.
Please contact us if you have any further queries about the competition.
Outdoor Cinema Films
• Friday 7th – Anne of the Thousand Days
• Saturday 8th – Romeo and Juliet
• Sunday 9th – Hot Fuzz
• Friday 14th – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
• Saturday 15th – The Goonies
• Sunday 16th – The Gentlemen
Arrival Time: 18:30
Film Starts: 20:00
Departure Time: 22:30