Become a member at Hever Castle Golf Club this year. With 27 holes including the Championship Course, Boleyn Course and Kings, Queens and Princes there is plenty to explore! Read on for the top reasons to join Hever Castle Golf Club.
- The sign up process is easy, which means there are no interviews
- There are plenty of members-only times on offer, 7 days a week
- The best practice facilities in the area, including an open air driving range
- Exciting investments into the Clubhouse facilities including
• Waterside Bar and Terrace – the ideal place to relax after a game with beautiful views over the course and will be open this spring/summer
• Wellbeing Centre – providing services to improve your game including a sports masseuse, three osteopaths and a physiotherapist (opening 2 April)
- A range of competitions are available for those who want them and social golf for those who prefer casual golf
- Plus all new members can claim 2 free Junior Golf Memberships!*
*All new members can claim 2 free Junior Memberships with 5 and full 7 Day Memberships, valid for family members only.