COVID SECURE INTIMATE WEDDING PACKAGES AT HEVER CASTLE
Weddings are not permitted to take place under government guidance and so no weddings will take place for the period 5th November until 2nd December 2020. We are still taking enquiries for future dates.
Hever Castle is celebrating intimacy and embracing the new normal with COVID secure weddings. Available for all remaining 2020 dates from 2nd December and up until 30th April 2021 (subject to further government updates), take advantage of the unique opportunity to tie the knot at Hever Castle with just your close friends and family. Whether it’s just the two of you, or for numbers of up to 15, there are two beautiful function rooms to choose from:
THE TUDOR SUITE
Oak panelled throughout, the Tudor Suite has unparalleled views of the Castle, moat and gardens. Leaded windows fill the rooms with light, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Available daily for a 2.30 pm ceremony. Late afternoon and evening ceremonies also considered.
THE CASTLE INNER HALL
Ceremonies take place in the Castle Inner Hall, on the walls are portraits of three generations of Tudor monarchs: Henry VII, Henry VIII and Edward VI. A banquet-style wedding breakfast can be hosted in the Castle Dining Hall, boasting a stunning minstrels’ gallery, fine wood panelling and an ornately carved stone fireplace. Available for a 2.30 pm (or later) ceremony on days when the Estate is closed to the public:
- Mondays & Tuesdays in early December
- December 2020: 1st – 30th: 8.30pm
- January 2021: all dates, all times
- February 2021: 1st – 10th all times
- Ceremony-only options available or stay for a reception too
- Enjoy drinks and canapés after the ceremony
- Book a wedding breakfast with us in one of our Dining Rooms
- Subject to availability, guests can book accommodation in our Luxury Bed & Breakfast
- Subject to availability, Medley Court our self-catering cottage is bookable for a minimum of a two-night stay
The Tudor Suite: £1,500
The Castle Inner Hall: £2,000
Tudor Suite Dining Room: £500*
Castle Dining Room: £750*
A selection of menus: from £66 per person
A selection of drinks packages from £30 per person
Children’s menus and special dietary requirements catered for
Bed & Breakfast accommodation from £180 per room
Medley Court: £500 per night*
*when booked in conjunction with a ceremony room
- Arrive at the private gated entrance to the Astor Wing with private parking
- For Castle ceremonies, enter the Castle over the drawbridge
- Enjoy log fires, period features, antique furnishings and an impressive art collection
- Fireworks can be arranged
- Recommended Suppliers List available
- Dedicated Wedding Coordinator & Function Manager
A NOTE ON NUMBERS:
In line with the current social distancing regulations, the capacities for ceremony rooms and dining rooms are dependent on your household groups which we will ask you to share information on with us at the time of enquiry.
Minimum number required for canapés / wedding breakfast: 10 adults
For further information on COVID secure weddings, contact the Weddings Team on 01732 861 800 or email email@example.com.
All rates inclusive of VAT
The latest government information regarding small marriages and civil partnerships can be found here.