Hever Castle Tickets
From 17 May, legal restrictions on meeting others outdoors will be lifted allowing people to decide on the appropriate level of risk for their circumstances.
Hever Castle Garden visit prices can be found here.
If you wish to visit, please ensure you have read the latest Know Before you Go information before booking.
You can currently only book 14 days in advance. Each day we will release an additional day until normal operation is resumed.
Prebooking is essential for all ticket types.
• Garden Only Tickets – book here
• Castle & Garden Tickets – book here
Your chosen Castle & Gardens arrival time is your arrival time to the gardens and you will be allocated a Castle arrival time on entry. Your Castle arrival time will be between 1 hour and 1 hour 45 mins after your garden entry.
- Day Visitors – select Garden Only or Castle & Garden tickets.
- Annual Members – select Garden Only or Castle & Garden tickets. You will need to enter your membership number at the time of purchase and bring a valid membership card with you on your visit.
- Existing Ticket Holders – read the terms and conditions before booking.
- Carers – read the terms and conditions before booking.
- Partner Offer Holders – read the terms and conditions below before booking.
Historic House Member
Gardeners’ World 2 for 1 Card
Discover more about the different ticket types available at Hever Castle & Gardens.
Discover more at Hever Castle
Hever Castle's Online Shop
A selection of items can now be bought online
Annual Membership Benefits
Enjoy a whole range of benefits at Hever Castle
Give The Gift Of A Luxury Stay
Purchase a voucher and gift a luxury stay in the B&B
Hever Castle Golf Club
27 holes available
Stay in our Luxury Holiday Cottage
5* Gold Self-Catered Accommodation
YOUR WEDDING DAY
Get married at Hever Castle & Gardens