Hever Castle Tickets
It is no longer essential to book your visit in advance, although we do advise booking, especially for visits to the Castle.
From 19 July, when England moves to step 4 of the roadmap. Please continue to act carefully and remain cautious. We will be keeping in place key protections, these are listed here.
Hever Castle Garden visit prices can be found here.
Before visiting please read the latest Know Before you Go information.
• Garden Only Tickets– book online or on arrival subject to availability.
Castle upgrade tickets will be available at the Castle Entrance subject to availability. We cannot guarantee Castle entry for Garden Only Ticket holders.
There is no need to select a specific arrival time to the Gardens.
• Castle & Garden Tickets– book online or on arrival subject to availability. To guarantee entry to the Castle we suggest you select this ticket type. Castle & Garden tickets include a free interactive audio guide.
There is no need to select a specific arrival time to the Gardens or the Castle. The Castle is usually busiest in the morning and early afternoon, except on Jousting days.
- Day Visitors – select Garden Only or Castle & Garden tickets.
- Annual Members – select Garden Only or Castle & Garden tickets. Please bring a valid membership card with you on your visit and if booking online, you will need to enter your membership number at the time of purchase.
- Carers – read the terms and conditions before booking.
- Partner Offer Holders – read the terms and conditions below before booking.
Historic House Member
Gardeners’ World 2 for 1 Card
- Existing Ticket Holders – read the terms and conditions before booking.
If you are in possession of a hard copy Hever Castle Ticket that has been sent to you by Hever Castle, or won as part of a competition/raffle, you can book online using the option for Existing Ticket Holders when making your booking or book on arrival (subject to availability). Please remember to bring your ticket with you otherwise you will be charged in full and may be refused entry.
Discover more about the different ticket types available at Hever Castle & Gardens.
Discover more at Hever Castle
Hever Castle's Online Shop
A selection of items can now be bought online
Annual Membership Benefits
Enjoy a whole range of benefits at Hever Castle
Give The Gift Of A Luxury Stay
Purchase a voucher and gift a luxury stay in the B&B
Hever Castle Golf Club
27 holes available
Stay in our Luxury Holiday Cottage
5* Gold Self-Catered Accommodation
YOUR WEDDING DAY
Get married at Hever Castle & Gardens