Entry to the fair is £3.00pp
HEVER CHRISTMAS FAIR – 11 November
Hever Castle is proud to host the Hever Christmas Fair for which all proceeds go to Hever Primary School and St. Peter’s Church, Hever.
Open for just one day, at the fair you will find gifts, gadgets, textiles and decorations.
Tickets & Pricing
- Tickets are not available online for this event.
- Entry to the fair is £3.00pp. (cash or card payment)
- The Christmas Fair is held in the Guthrie Pavilion Restaurant.
- Garden admission is free (no pre-booking required).
- Castle admission is available at the Castle Entrance (no pre-booking required) £3.35 Adult £2.60 Senior, £0.95 Child (5-17 years), Free Child (0-4 years)
- Fair open – 10:30 – 15:30
- Grounds open – 10:30 – 16:30
- We ask that you please wear a face covering in indoor spaces (exemptions apply). Full safety measures for Hever Castle & Gardens can be found here.
- We ask that only assistance dogs enter the Christmas Fair. More details about dogs at Hever Castle & Gardens can be found here.
- We ask that those with small children leave buggies outside the Christmas Fair and for slings be worn where possible instead.
Please note, this is a locally run fair and it is not hosted by Craft in Focus.
For more information about the Hever Christmas Fair please contact Ana Roxburgh.
Also on Thursday 11 November is a special Christmas shopping day for Hever Castle’s Annual Members. Our Annual Members will be able to enjoy free gift wrapping and a 20% discount (offer excludes guide books, batteries, alcohol and any items already on offer). Discover more here.
Always check details before travelling. Hever Castle reserves the right to close all or part of the Castle, grounds, catering outlets and activities, and to change or cancel and events. Please note that use of partner offers may be restricted or not valid on event days.