Please see below.
Activities are included in normal admission prices unless stated otherwise.
Mother’s Day Weekend: 26 & 27 March
Show your mum just how much you love her with a wonderful family day out to Hever Castle on Mother’s Day Weekend. The historic Castle and stunning gardens is the perfect place to say thank you and enjoy a family day out over the weekend of 26 and 27 March.
Your little ones can decorate a wooden keyring in a free craft workshop, plus don’t forget to take a photo in the Mother’s Day frame. We can’t wait to see your snaps!
For an extra special day, celebrate with a delicious Mother’s Day Weekend Afternoon Tea. Enjoy the Classic Afternoon Tea (SOLD OUT) in the elegant Guthrie Pavilion Restaurant situated in the Italian Garden overlooking the Lake.
The Luxury Afternoon Tea (SOLD OUT) (only available on Mothering Sunday) will be held in the beautiful wood panelled Tudor Suite in the Astor Wing adjoining the Castle.
Please note that when booking general admission tickets are included in the price of Afternoon Tea.
N.B. On Saturday 26 March the grounds will be open from 10:30am – 4:30pm and on Sunday 27 March the grounds will be open from 10:30am to 6:00pm.
Mother’s Day afternoon tea
Choose from two afternoon tea options – the Classic Afternoon Tea and the Luxury Afternoon Tea (pre-booking essential).
The Classic Afternoon Tea menu offers freshly prepared finger sandwiches along with a mouth-watering variety of cakes and desserts. All delicacies are served to your table. These are followed by hot and cold beverages with each guest treated to a complimentary glass of sparkling wine (adults only) or elderflower fizz. Situated in the elegant Pavilion Restaurant this truly will be a family meal to remember.
Served at 1pm on Saturday, 1pm and 3pm on Sunday.
THIS OPTION IS NOW SOLD OUT
As well as the Classic Afternoon tea in the Pavilion Restaurant, a Luxury Afternoon tea will also be available in the beautiful wood panelled Tudor Suite in the Astor Wing adjoining the Castle. You will each be treated to a complimentary glass of champagne (adults only) or elderflower fizz.
Served at 2pm on Sunday.
THIS OPTION IS NOW SOLD OUT
Craft Activity – FREE
Your little ones can decorate a wooden key ring in this free workshop.
Location: Think Tank
Times: Saturday (11:00 – 15:30) and Sunday (11:00 – 17:00)
Mother’s Day Frame – FREE
Take a photo in the special Mother’s Day Frame and share your snap with us on social media.
Classic Afternoon Tea – SOLD OUT
Price: See below
Menus: Classic Standard Afternoon Tea Menu & Classic Vegan Afternoon Tea Menu
Location: Guthrie Pavilion Restaurant
Times: Served at 1pm on Saturday, 1pm and 3pm on Sunday
afternoon tea prices
|Classic Afternoon Tea||Luxury Afternoon Tea|
|Adult Afternoon Tea + Gardens Only||£44.35||£55.05|
|Child (12-17 years) Afternoon Tea + Gardens Only||£38.25||£48.95|
|Child (5-11 years) Afternoon Tea + Gardens Only||£23.00||£27.55|
|Child (1-4 years) Afternoon Tea + Gardens Only||£12.75||£17.30|
|Gardens Only – Child (0-1 year)||FREE||FREE|
|Carer Afternoon Tea + Gardens Only||£28.00||£38.70|
|Classic Afternoon Tea + Annual Members||Luxury Afternoon Tea + Annual Members|
|Annual Member Adult/Child 12-17 years + Afternoon Tea||£28.00||£38.70|
|Annual Member Child 5-11 years + Afternoon Tea||£12.75||£17.30|
|Classic Afternoon Tea + Existing Ticket Holders||Luxury Afternoon Tea + Existing Ticket Holders|
|Existing Entry Ticket Holder Adult/Child 12-17 years + Afternoon Tea||£28.00||£38.70|
|Existing Entry Ticket Holder Child 5-11 years + Afternoon Tea||£12.75||£17.30|
- The Classic Afternoon Tea in the Pavilion Restaurant is served at 1pm on Saturday and 1pm and 3pm on Sunday. See prices above.
- The Luxury Afternoon Tea served in the Tudor Suite in the Astor Wing is served at 2pm (Sunday 27 March only). See prices above.
- Both menu options must be pre-booked and paid for by 3pm on Tuesday 22 March.
- The menu is subject to change.
- Annual Members’ discount is not valid for the afternoon tea menu.
- Partner offers are not valid.
- Afternoon Tea vouchers cannot be redeemed against the Mother’s Day Afternoon Teas. Details of other Afternoon Teas in 2022 will follow shortly.
- Please note admission to Hever Castle & Gardens is required and is included in the cost of afternoon tea.
- On Saturday 26 March the grounds will be open from 10:30am – 4:30pm and on Sunday 27 March the grounds will be open from 10:30am to 6:00pm.
- If you have any additional dietary requirements, please contact us before booking on 01732 865052 or email@example.com.
Always check details before travelling. Hever Castle reserves the right to close all or part of the Castle, grounds, catering outlets and activities, and to change or cancel and events. Please note that use of partner offers may be restricted or not valid on event days.