VALENTINE’S DINE & STAY – 14 & 15 FEBRUARY
Celebrate Valentine’s Day this February with a special stay at the historic Castle where Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn fell in love.
Arriving from 12pm on Wednesday 14th February, guests can enjoy the Castle and stunning 125 acre grounds before checking into their luxurious ‘five star’ bedroom from 3pm. As dusk falls, guests will be escorted to the Castle for a private drinks reception where you can enjoy a Hever speciality ‘Love Martini’. A four course meal (with the option to add a cheese course if you wish) will follow in the Tudor Suite Dining Room, along with a vast selection of wine to choose from (please pre-order in advance), with music from a harpist adding to the romantic experience.
The following morning, guests can enjoy a full English or continental breakfast before checkout at 10:30am. After which guests are free to explore the Castle and gardens with leisure.
Each couple will receive a beautiful potted Hever Rose to take home, leaving guests with a lasting memory of their Valentine’s visit to Hever Castle.
Wednesday 14 February
- Arrive from midday to enjoy the Castle and gardens
- Check in from 3pm
- Drinks reception in the Castle at 7pm
- Four course meal in Tudor Suite Dining Room
- Selection of wines from New Zealand, Argentina, South Africa, Chile, Hungary, Italy, Australia, France and Spain
- Harpist throughout the reception and dinner
- After dinner bar available until midnight
- Overnight accommodation
Thursday 15 February
- Full English or continental breakfast 8am – 9:30am
- Checkout at 10:30am
- Complimentary access to the Castle and grounds
- Suite: £235.00 per person
- Superior: £220.00 per person
- Feature: £210.00 per person
- Deluxe: £200.00 per person
Always check details before travelling. Hever Castle reserves the right to close all or part of the Castle and grounds and to change or cancel events.