Set in over 250 acres of truly beautiful Kent Weald countryside, just a short
drive from junction 5 or 6 of the M25 and less than 1 hour from London,
Hever Castle Golf Club offers 27 holes of unforgettable golf all within the
historic Hever Castle Estate.
Few clubs can boast such an array of stunning holes, from the Princes 9 hole
course to the Championship 18 hole course and even its very own ‘Amen Corner’.
A warm friendly welcome awaits you in the Tudor style Clubhouse. For those chilly
afternoons and evenings an integrated fireplace and traditional log burner provide a
cosy setting for a hearty seasonal meal. During the warmer months the beautiful terrace
that overlooks the course is the ideal setting to discuss your round over refreshments from the bar.
Whatever type of golf day you are planning, a small group of 12 or a large
charity event, your dedicated golf days co-ordinator will help you plan your
perfect day out. Packages are available but we can also help you to arrange
a bespoke day.
GOLF DAY RATES
Packages are based on a minimum of 12 players. Valid Monday to Friday.
Bank holidays and weekends available on request only.
|CHAMPIONSHIP COURSE |
& BOLEYN 18
Apr, Aug & Oct
May, Jun, Jul & Sep
Nov to Mar
18 Holes and Coffee & Bacon Roll or Coffee & Danish
To play on a Friday add £3.
GOLF DAY BENEFITS
- One FREE place in every 21 players (Winter 16+)
- One FREE buggy for every 8 buggies hired
- Book two golf days and receive 20% discount*
- 50% pre-booking of range balls
- FREE liability insurance cover included
- FREE use of markers for course competitions
- 27 holes over Kings, Queens & Princes Courses
- Preview round at our guest rate for every player*
- Driving range and full practice areas
- FREE wifi and FREE ample parking
* T&Cs apply. Please enquire for more details.