- Hever Castle & Gardens – Daily Tickets
- Hever Castle & Gardens – Annual Memberships
- Hever Online Shop – Delivery and Returns
You must accept these terms before you can proceed with your online booking. Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
Online tickets cannot be purchased on the same day as your visit.
- Before making a purchase, please carefully review your individual selection, and which attractions you have purchased for.
- Tickets cannot be resold, exchanged, transferred to another date or refunded.
- Tickets will be sent via email. If you do not receive an email within 1 hour please call the Estate Office on 01732 865224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parties of 15 or more persons constitute a group. Additional products and special rates are available for group bookings. Please call 01732 861701 or email email@example.com.
- Daily tickets cannot be used as part of a school visit.
- Lost or damaged tickets can only be replaced with proof of purchase.
- Hever Castle reserves the right to close all or part of the Castle, grounds, catering outlets and activities, and to change or cancel events.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- All guests entering Hever Castle & Gardens must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use.
- Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst visiting Hever Castle & Gardens.
- Dogs are welcome in the grounds as long as they’re kept on a lead at all times. With the exception of assistance dogs, dogs are not allowed in some areas. See our website for more information.
- Hever Castle reserves the right to introduce security checks, and items such as bags and rucksacks may be subject to search.
- Car parking is free. Hever Castle cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to vehicles by other visitors whilst using our car parks.
- Hever Castle may hold you liable for any damage caused by you to the property or any of its contents or for any injury caused to any of our representatives or other visitors during your visit.
- Hever Castle Ltd excludes all liability for any loss, damage to personal property or injury to visitors, howsoever caused, but does not exclude liability where any death or injury is caused by the negligence of Hever Castle Ltd or its staff.
- Hever Castle Ltd reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Hever Castle & Gardens any visitor.
- If you are purchasing your Annual Membership online then you will receive an email confirmation of your order. If you do not received an email within 1 hour please call the Estate Office on 01732 861700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An Adult or Senior Annual Membership is not valid unless Hever Castle has a recent photograph of the named holder on its system. On your first visit, please go to ticket office with proof of purchase and you will be directed to the Information Centre for your photograph to be taken. This will be kept on Hever Castle’s Annual Membership system only. Child memberships do not require photographs.
- An annual membership may only be used by the named holder and is not transferable.
- On each visit the annual membership holder must present their card at the Ticket Office and the holder agrees to show the membership for further inspection when requested.
- The holder agrees to abide by any bye-laws and regulations which may apply to Hever Castle.
- Children 15 years and under must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst visiting Hever Castle & Gardens
- The annual membership is valid from time of issue for a twelve month rolling period and once issued, the annual membership is not refundable.
- The Castle and grounds are closed during most of January and some of February. However, they may also close to the public without prior notice being given and the management of Hever Castle reserve the right to refuse entry.
- One annual membership will be issued per person.
- An administration charge of £3.00 per card will be levied for lost or replacement cards.
- Ticket upgrades can only be made on the day of your first visit.
- An individual entrance ticket (purchased on the same day) can be used against the cost of the corresponding annual membership only e.g. an adult ticket can only be used to upgrade to an adult annual membership.
- If a Castle and Gardens entrance ticket (purchased on the same day) is being used against the purchase of an annual membership for Gardens only, then only the Gardens ticket cost will be applied.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- All member benefits are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change in the following calendar year. A membership card must be presented to redeem these benefits.
Tel: +44 (0)1732 861700 Email: email@example.com
- UK Delivery Charge £4.50
- Europe Delivery Charge £8.50
- Rest of World Delivery Charge £25.00
- There may be local duty and/or taxes payable on goods delivered outside the UK. Hever Castle Shop is not responsible for paying these charges.
- Deliveries made via Royal Mail and Parcel Force.
- Deliveries dispatched within 3 working days.
- UK orders are delivered within 3 – 6 working days
- Europe and Rest of World deliveries can normally be expected to arrive within 10 days. However we ask you allow 14 days from dispatch before contacting customer services on +44 (0) 1732 861712 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orders will be delivered in a re-used or recycled box or jiffy bag as part of the Hever Castle’s commitment to the environment, focusing on reducing its paper and cardboard consumption.
- We hope that you are happy with your purchase, however if you are not, please return it to us in its original condition within 28 days of receipt and we will be happy to exchange it or give you a refund. In the case of refunds this will include the outbound delivery cost. Return postage charges are non-refundable unless your order was faulty or incorrect.
- Wherever possible, please return the items in their original (or similarly robust) packaging. Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- Please send to:
Hever Castle Shop (returns)
The Squash Court
- Call our Retail office on +44 (0)1732 861712 if you would like to discuss your order with one of the team.
- International customs duties and sales taxes are not refunded for shipments outside the EU. If you are returning anything to us from outside the UK you must complete a customs declaration, correctly indicating that the package contains “returned goods” or similar. We will not pay customs duty in order to receive back the returned item(s).
- In the rare event that goods are delivered faulty or damaged please contact our Customer Services team on +44 (0) 1732 861712 or at email@example.com so we can arrange a replacement or a refund. Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or when a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Payment is taken from your card once your order is placed and you have received your email confirmation.
- Once an order is dispatched you will receive an email confirmation.
- Any refunds granted will be credited to the Debit or Credit Card used at the time of order processing. Once we receive the item(s),
- We will issue a refund or replacement(s), whichever is requested and depending upon availability.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. A refund will be issued for postage paid only when the item is found to be defective or incorrectly supplied from the original order. If you fail to return goods at your expense, The Hever Shop reserves the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
If you would like further information regarding the products or delivery options, please telephone our Customer Services team on +44 (0)1732 861712. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note our opening hours are Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00 GMT.
- Terms of website use
- Reliance On Information Posted & Disclaimer
- Information about us
- Accessing our site
- Intellectual property rights
- Our site changes regularly
- Our liability
- Information about you and your visits to our site
- Viruses, hacking and other offences
- Links from our site
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
- Your concerns
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
www.hevercastle.co.uk is a site operated by Hever Castle Ltd (“We”); we are a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 1479520. Our registered office is 137 Scalby Road, Scarborough, Yorkshire, YO12 6TB. Our VAT number is GB367584996.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please email@example.com. Thank you for visiting our site.