Know Before You Go
Tickets for the 2022 season have not yet been released.
Before you book or visit Hever Castle here’s some information that you should know:
Before your visit, we recommend that you download a copy of the Map.
Enjoy your visit
Respect, Protect & Enjoy
- Face coverings must be worn in indoor spaces (exemptions apply).
- NHS COVID Passes are not required.
We promise to keep you feeling safe by:
- Restricting numbers in the Castle
- Providing a warm welcome at a distance
- Staff will wear face coverings in indoor spaces and may operate from behind a Perspex screen in places
- Ventilating all indoor spaces sufficiently
- Regular cleaning of touchpoint surfaces
- Providing NHS Track and Trace QR Code poster for you to check in with
- Providing additional cleaning of facilities
What we ask of you:
- Pre-book your tickets in advance
- Use cashless payment where possible
- To scan the QR code on our posters using NHS Track and Trace App (at your discretion)
- Wear a face covering in indoor spaces (exemptions apply)
- To maintain a safe distance from staff and other visitors
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds after using facilities
- Sanitise your hands at every opportunity
- Leave a safe distance if you need to queue for facilities
- Follow the UK Government advice at all times with regards to COVID-19
- Save your visit for another day if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- Before your visit, we recommend that you download a copy of the Map
Food & Drink
A list of food and drink outlets during the Christmas experience can be viewed here.
The NHS Track and Trace QR Code posters will be provided at the Restaurants/Cafes for you to check in with.
We thank you for wearing a face covering in indoor spaces when you are not seated (exemptions apply).
Picnicking is welcomed and picnic benches can be found around the site. There are plenty of places to picnic in the grounds and new picnic areas have been created around Lake Walk.
Water fountains are available, these are for filling up water bottles only.
N.B. all of our outlets are cashless/card only.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Any refunds due to event cancellation will be less any booking fees, donations or refund protection charges incurred.
Please be sure that you choose the correct date and time slot time when making your booking. Tickets are non-transferable. This is highlighted throughout the booking process.
However, if you cannot attend due to contracting Covid or having to self isolate as a result of Covid, you can request to transfer your booking to an alternative date, or cancel your booking and apply for a refund. To do this please email email@example.com and include your booking reference in the email title together with proof of your diagnosis or requirement to isolate.
For any other enquiries concerning this matter please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full access statement can be found here – access statement
2 wheelchairs are available for a refundable deposit of £25 at the Hever Shop. It is essential to book these prior to a visit. Please contact the Estate Office Mon – Fri (9am-5pm) by calling 01732 865224 or emailing email@example.com.
To help our visitors with accessible needs enjoy a more memorable experience, we ask that they/you pay the normal entry fee and admit their/your carer free of charge on a 1:1 ratio. Please use the option for a Carer ticket when making your booking. Proof of disability will be requested on arrival, which may include a Blue Badge, statement of special educational needs from LEA or NHS, or a letter from a medical professional on NHS headed paper or a DLA letter from the Department of Work & Pensions. If you arrive without this information payment in full will be requested on arrival.