At Hever Castle Golf Club we offer a wide range of membership options to suit all golfers and budgets. There are no joining fees and we present highly competitive rates for golf club membership in Kent and regularly benchmark against other clubs in the nearby towns of Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and East Grinstead. See golf membership prices and benefits.
Reasons to join in 2019:
- Easy sign up (no interviews)
- Members only time, 7 days a week
- Competitions for those who want them, social golf for those who don’t
- 27 fabulous holes to enjoy plus the best practice facilities in the area
- All new members can claim 2 free Junior Golf Memberships!*
- An exciting investment into the Clubhouse and facilities
*All new members can claim 2 free Junior Memberships with 5 and full 7 Day Memberships. Valid for family members only.
Hever Castle Golf Club is set in over 250 acres of truly beautiful Kent Weald countryside near to the towns of Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge and East Grinstead. The Club is just a short drive from junction 5 or 6 of the M25 and less than 1 hour from London and offers golf membership the chance to play 27 holes of unforgettable golf all within the historic Hever Castle Estate.
From beginner to tour pro, the 18 hole Championship Course can be played between 7000 and 5700 yards. Complemented by our 9 hole Princes Course, an easy walk for veteran golfers, it’s perfect for a quick round for everyone at 2800 yards. Find out more about the course.
cLUBHOUSE & FACILITIES
Waterside Bar and Terrace – the ideal place to relax after a game with beautiful views over the course.
Wellbeing Centre – providing services to improve your game from a sports masseuse to an osteopath.
Golf MEMBERSHIP EXPERIENCE
- ‘Members Only’ times, seven days a week
- Seniors, Men and Ladies competitions and matches as well as a range of mixed events
- Social golf for those who want it
- Corporate Golf Membership is also available.