Hever Castle Golf Course is now open to all – members and their guests and visitors following its closure to help limit the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). We will use this time to assess how golf is played, from here we will be able to confirm availability for golfing outings and the experience we can offer. If you have already booked a Golf Day we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We provide a friendly and welcoming club to golfers of all levels and abilities. From a small group of 12 to a large corporate/charity event, your dedicated golf days co-ordinator will help to plan your perfect day out. Come and experience your own memorable day.
Discover an inspiring setting for breakfast, lunch or refreshments at The Waterside Bar, Restaurant and Terrace. The well-stocked Club Shop offers the latest golf equipment and the hire of buggies, trolleys and golf clubs.
Summer Golf Day Packages 2020
1 April to 31 October, valid Monday – Friday. Bank holidays and weekends available upon request.
Includes Light Golfer’s Meal
(APR, AUG & OCT)
Tea/Coffee & Bacon Rolls
18 holes of Golf on the Championship Course or Boleyn 18
*Packages based on a minimum of 12 players.
**Friday supplement £5.00.
GOLF DAY BENEFITS
• One FREE place in every 21+ players (Winter 16+)
• 50% discount on pre-booked range balls
• Flexible tee options to suit all abilities
• Liability insurance cover
• Nearest the pin/longest drive markers
• 27 holes over Kings, Queens & Princes Courses
• Preview round at reduced rate for every player*
• Driving range and full practice areas
*T&C’s apply. Please enquire for more details.