Set within 250 acres of truly beautiful Kentish countryside, part of the historic Hever Castle Estate, you will find Hever Castle Golf Club, bordering the counties of Surrey and Sussex, just a short drive from junction 5/6 of the M25.
The Club’s 27 holes reside in an inspirational setting and are played on the 6761-yard Championship Course, comprising of the Kings (Front 9) and Queens (Back 9), with its very own ‘Amen Corner’. This course is complemented by the additional 9 hole Princes Course, which together provide all the variety, challenge and refinement that today’s golfer has come to appreciate and enjoy.
Discover an inspiring setting for breakfast, lunch or refreshments at the Astor Bar & Restaurant, 19th Bar, Terrace or in one of our function suites. The Professional Shop offers the latest golf equipment and the hire of buggies, trolleys and golf clubs.
We provide a friendly and welcoming club to golfers of all levels and abilities. From a small group of 12 to a large corporate/charity event, your dedicated golf days co-ordinator will help to plan your perfect day out. Come and experience your own memorable day. For booking information please see overleaf.
GOLF DAY RATES 2018
Packages are based on a minimum of 12 players. Valid Monday to Thursday.
To play on a Friday add £3.
OFF PEAK – Apr, Aug & Oct
PEAK – May, Jun, Jul & Sep
WINTER – Nov to Mar 2019
|CHAMPIONSHIP OR BOLEYN COURSE|
18 Holes, Coffee & Bacon Roll
Bank holidays and weekends available on request only.
GOLF DAY BENEFITS
• One FREE place in every 21+ players (Winter 16+)
• One FREE buggy for every 8 buggies hired
• Book two golf days and receive 20% discount*
• 50% discount on pre-booked range balls
• Flexible tee options to suit all abilities
• Liability insurance cover
• Nearest the pin/longest drive markers
• 27 holes over Kings, Queens & Princes Courses
• Preview round at reduced rate for every player*
• Driving range and full practice areas
* T&C’s apply. Please enquire for more details.