The Waterside is located one mile from the Castle & Gardens at Hever Castle Golf & Wellbeing and is open to all.
Our extended opening hours are as follows:
Monday – Thursday
7.30am – 7.30pm (food 7.30am – 4.00pm)
Friday & Saturday
7.30am – 7.30pm (food 7.30am – 5:00pm)
Sunday & Bank Holidays
7.30am – 7.30pm (food 7.30 am – 4.00pm)
Toasted Ciabattas – available for takeaway and after the kitchen closes
We have some new summer dishes on the menu that we are looking forward to sharing with you – our new Waterside Salad, Pan fried Sea Bass, and Fish Tacos – all perfect for Waterside dining.
COVID-19 regulations at The Waterside from Monday 19th July:
- Tables have been arranged with social distancing in mind therefore please do not move furniture inside or outside. If you have a special request and are in one larger household, please let us know in advance and we can see if we can accommodate this.
- Full table service will operate for drinks and dining for both indoor and alfresco service. On arrival, please approach check in desk and wait to be seated.
- Guests are encouraged to wear face masks whilst inside the Clubhouse and when not seated at a table.
- Social distancing is expected.
- Test and Trace available at ‘check-in’.
- We will of course carry on ensuring guest areas are clean and sanitised regularly.
- We encourage contactless payments