We are delighted to re-open The Waterside for alfresco drinks and dining. We have put together a short guidance video to help you orientate ahead of your visit.
During these early stages out of lockdown, we will be offering you the following services:
- Alfresco hot and cold drinks, 7.30am – 8pm (open until 9pm on Wednesdays). Last orders are 30 mins before closing.
- Alfresco dining and takeaway food service times 7.30am – 5pm. The team here are busy preparing the new full Summer and Evening menus, ready for the next phase of restrictions being lifted. In the meantime, look out for some teasers on the specials board.
There are a number of regulations we have to follow in order to remain as safe as possible for all our guests and staff, so we ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- Upon arriving at The Waterside, please check-in at the welcome desk.
- Guests being seated at The Waterside will be asked to scan the Test & Trace QR code. If you do not have access to the App, the staff will ask you to complete a small form (this does not apply to takeaway orders).
- The rule of 6 or 2 households applies.
- Staff will seat you at a clean, sanitised table. Please do not go to the Bar as it is strictly table service only.
If you would like further information regarding Government regulations for hospitality, please click here.
We are expecting to be very busy and so recommend you book a table ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment on the day. Please call the Bar: 01732 701010 or email: email@example.com.
During these first few weeks of outside seating only, we hope for some good weather to enjoy, however we suggest you come prepared with some warm clothing and maybe even a blanket!