Tickets for Hever Castle’s Christmas events went on sale to the General Public and Annual Members at 11 am on Wednesday 7th October 2020.
Christmas ticket availability is updated below.
FATHER CHRISTMAS’ GROTTO AVAILABILITY – DAYTIME & twilight
- All Daytime & Twilight Father Christmas tickets have SOLD OUT
CASTLE & GARDENS – DAYTIME
As of 27/10/20 – 10:02 am
- 28 Nov – 1 ticket at 12:30 & 4 tickets at 12:45
- 5 Dec – Sold Out
- 6 Dec – 2 tickets at 13:30
- 12 Dec – Sold Out
- 13 Dec – Sold Out
- 19 Dec – 2 tickets at 14:15
- 20 Dec – 2 tickets at 13:45
- There is good availability on all other dates
CASTLE & GARDENS – TWILIGHT
As of 27/10/20 – 10:12 am
Sold out on:
- 28 Nov – Sold Out
- 4 – 6 Dec – Sold Out
- 11 – 13 Dec – Sold Out
- 18 – 23 Dec – Sold Out
Tickets available on:
- 21 Nov & 22 Nov – Tickets Available
- 25 – 27 Nov – Tickets Available
- 29 Nov – Tickets Available
- 2 & 3 Dec – Tickets Available
- 9 & 10 Dec – Tickets Available
- 14 – 16 Dec – Tickets Available
- 17 Dec – 2 tickets at 16:45, 2 tickets at 17:00 & 2 tickets at 17:15
Choose between these experiences for Daytime or Twilight:
- Gardens Only – good availability
- Castle & Gardens – good availability
- Father Christmas’ Grotto & Gardens – sold out
Combined Castle, Grotto & Gardens unavailable for 2020
All tickets must be pre-booked.
WHAT’S NEW & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
This year because of Covid-19, we have had to rethink how we operate our Christmas events, particularly the Twilight evenings as traditionally all visitors for the evening have arrived at a single time. This is no longer possible and therefore it has been necessary to change our opening hours and to schedule arrival times throughout the day and evenings to make this event viable and enable social distancing.
Before booking, please read the relevant event information including the important information.
This Christmas we will be taking you on a magical journey through Neverland where a love of Christmas magic never grows up, in the enchanting world of Peter Pan.
Outside in the grounds follow the immersive Peter Pan themed interactive trail. After you have explored the captivating displays, meet characters from Peter Pan (Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Wendy and Mr Smee) as you wander through the gardens. In front of the Castle, ride the carousel (£1) and enjoy vintage fairground stalls including a coconut shy and hoopla (£1). Appreciate relaxed Christmas shopping in the Gift Shops, and sample delicious festive food in the restaurants and kiosks.
The ever popular Twilight Christmas events also return with more evenings than ever! Witness the enchantment of the Castle and gardens festooned with fabulous colours and twinkling lights. As darkness falls the magic begins and with a little bit of fairy dust, everything is possible.
Book Castle & Gardens tickets to be met with beautifully decorated Castle rooms, welcoming log fires and twinkling Christmas trees.
Bring the children to see Father Christmas at Hever Castle, enjoy relaxed Christmas shopping in the Gift Shops, and sample delicious festive food in the restaurants.