The Eat Out to Help Out scheme will be on offer at the Guthrie Pavilion Restaurant (located near the Lake) and The Waterside (at Hever Castle Golf & Wellbeing) every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in August.
Diners will receive a 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person, for food or non-alcoholic drinks consumed in the restaurants.
Valid after 12pm Mon-Wed on lunch and dinner at The Waterside, located only one mile from the Castle’s main entrance. Simply turn up on the day or if you’d like to book a table call 01732 701017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To dine at the Guthrie Pavilion Restaurant you will need to book a day ticket to visit the gardens. You can book your date and arrival time using the button below.
Terms and conditions
- Only available at The Waterside and Guthrie Pavilion Restaurant. (Not the Guthrie Pavilion Café).
- 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person, to diners for food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in.
- Discount does not apply to alcoholic drinks.
- Available every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3 to 31 August 2020 (The Waterside lunch and dinner menus only).
- Please note we are operating as a cashless facility and will only be taking card payments.