RHS LEVEL 2 COURSES AT HEVER CASTLE 2017/18
Whether you’re looking to develop your skills or take the first steps into a career in horticulture, these courses are the perfect pairing to a love of gardening.
Click the links below to see further information on course content, schedule, dates, costs and how to apply:
This theory-based qualification provides knowledge of the scientific principles which underpin horticultural practices:
1. Plant classification, structure and function
2. Plant nutrition and the properties and management of soils and growing media
3. Maintaining plant health through understanding pest, disease and weed lifecycles
4. Principles and practices of plant propagation in horticulture
This theory-based course provides a firm foundation of knowledge to anyone interested in horticulture as well as providing a route to employment in professional horticulture and supporting career development for those already working in the profession:
1. Understanding garden features, plant selection and planning
2. Understanding the choice, establishment and maintenance of garden plants and lawns
3. Understanding the production of outdoor vegetables and fruit
4. Understanding protected environments and their use in plant cultivation
If you’ve got a passion for plants and want to take your hobby to the next level, an RHS course is the perfect way to hone and grow your horticultural expertise.
Unearth more about the courses, RHS Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Plant Growth, Propagation and Development and RHS Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Garden Planning, Establishment and Maintenance.